Jaguar Products Pty (Ltd) – “Saving Water with Style”
Most homes to be built or existing in Cape Town / South Africa should be installing a rainwater storage system for rainwater harvesting, as the SA climate has changed and the long term forecasts are that the region will get less rain in the years ahead.
With smaller homes we saw the need for a more aesthetically pleasing rainwater harvesting storage tank to be designed that is more space effective compared to the bulky, unsightly plastic tanks currently available on the market.
After researching the various rainwater tanks on the South African market, we came to the conclusion that a slimmer tank was required, and the obvious solution was to design a water tank that looked similar to the facade of your home.
This is what led to our first “Moulded Model” 1200 litre capacity rainwater harvesting tank, with dimensions of 1000cm across x 770mm wide x 1600mm high. Jaguar Products shortly thereafter released the “Sleek Model” 1200 litre capacity rainwater harvesting tank, with dimensions of 1120cm across x 780cm wide x 1600cm high. The instant success of these first 1200 litre tanks inspired us to develop the larger capacity “Sleek Model”, an elegant 2300 litre capacity rainwater harvesting tank, with dimensions of 2030cm across x 730cm wide x 1800cm high.
We are in the process of designing and manufacturing even thinner tanks that can be positioned up against the house so as to give space to move in narrow areas. With the current water restrictions harvesting rainwater in Cape Town should be a priority for all homeowners, in order to conserve our dwindling water resources.
Our rain water harvesting tanks come in various colours (darker colours cost more) and can also be coated with a cementitious coating that allows you to paint the tank the same colour as your house.
Our Current Range of Rainwater Tanks :
1200 Litre Moulded Model
Price : R5900 Vat incl – Ex Factory
Dimensions : 1000cm across x 770mm wide x 1600mm high
1200 Litre Sleek Model
Price : R5400 Vat incl – Ex Factory
Dimensions : 1120cm across x 780cm wide x 1600cm high
“All Jaguar Products’ Rainwater Harvesting tanks come with a 5 Year manufacturing structural defect guarantee” (provided the rainwater tank has been installed correctly)
Advantages of using our Rainwater Tanks :
- Our rainwater tanks are aesthetically pleasing and designed for the modern lifestyle
- The rainwater tanks straight, sleek lines blend into the facade of the house making it less visible
- Our range of colours are on trend with the latest homes being built in the market place today
- Our narrower rainwater tanks allow for more positional options as they fit into areas where space is a concern
- Our rainwater tanks have square corners that allow the tank to be positioned in a corner which saves space
- Our tanks can be coated with a cementitious coat that allows you to paint the tank the exact colour of your home
- The interior reinforcing prevents bulging / collapsing when the tank is empty
- Our rainwater tanks are UV and corrosion resistant
- Our rainwater tanks have a removable lid with clips
- We offer a galvanized stand for the 1200Lt tanks that allows for the easy filling of water into a bucket